SEATINI thrives as an independent, people-centred, non-profit making organisation driven by the values of openness, transparency and accountability, integrity and non-violence, working with diligence towards greater justice and equity.
We abide by the following principles in letter and in spirit:
- Commitment to human justice, democracy and fairness
- Commitment to people-centred development
- Commitment to a Rights Based Approach to development.
- Commitment to search for alternatives to the contemporary mainstream neo-liberal model of globalization
- Non-partisan, professional, non-racist, non-sexist and objective in relation to national, regional and global issues.
- Non-profit seeking and non-exploitative work ethics within SEATINI
- Commitment to national, regional and continental unity.